29 June 2021

Regretfully, due to the move to Lockdown Level 4 and the rapid increase in the COVID-19 infection rate, event 2, to be held this Sunday will need to be postponed and a new date will be announced for a fourth event. It is anticipated that this fourth event will take place during August.

As it stands, the event on the 18th July will take place and if you qualified for a shirt, you will be able to collect it on that day.

As July is Mandela month, we would like to encourage everyone to please donate warm blankets and clothes when you collect your bib number and shirt on the 18th July. RAC will facilitate getting the items to those in need via our many contacts.

We regret the postponement but the safety of everyone is paramount during this time and we will definitely be back for some great running and fun times.

Please stay safe and stay healthy.

Warm Regards,

Rand Athletic Club